Youth initiative in action
YOUTH INITIATIVE IN ACTION
• To facilitate promotion of successful experience of youth leaders in solving social
problems at local level;
• To develop public activity of youth;
• To solve socially important problems.
MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF SCHOLARSHIP – 500 USD
FUNDING will be allocated for projects with period 2-3 months.
Participants must be young people of 18-24 years old with success stories of leadership and
project management experience.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PROJECTS
• Project must be targeted for 18-24 years old youth
• Applicants must demonstrate direct involvement of 18-24 years youth in the planning
and implementation of project
• Feasibility and action-oriented projects
• Key Performance Indicators (KPI) of project – exact evaluation criteria of the efficiency of
the planned work (final outcome).
PROJECT ASSESSMENT CRITERIA
• Relevance to the purpose and theme of competition
• Specific goal and objectives
• Description of the clear mechanism and means of implementing the project; Interaction
• of project’ participants in solving the stated problem
• Faithful budget of the project’ plan
• Availability of co-financing (not mandatory).
Application is open from 1 March to 1 June 2012.
PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION PERIOD
Project activities must be scheduled no earlier than one month and not later than 3 months
after the application deadline for the current phase of the competition.
Deadline for project completion is 15 August 2012 (particularly report should be submitted).
Project Coordinator Contacts :
E-mail – email@example.com